Sales Product Specialist
Sales Product Specialist / Sales Assistant
Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated, ambitious person to become a New Car Delivery Product Specialist. The Product Specialist provides support through the sales process, while not actually closing the sale.
- Assist Sales Person once sale has been completed
- Get vehicle ready for delivery
- Guide customers through paperwork process
- Introduce customer to dealership personnel
- Demonstrate key vehicle features to new owner
- Make sure every guest receives the highest level of customer service
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Paid Vacation
- We offer Healthcare benefits for our employees
- Short & Long Term Disability plan options
- Dental Insurance
- 401k retirement plan packages
- Employee discounts and packages
Fun, Friendly and Fabulous – Come Join Our Team!
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.